Have you made up your mind to renovate your garage but still don’t know what to do about the floor? Surfacex offers a number of garage floor resurfacing options that are attractive, water-resistant and durable.
What are you looking for in a garage floor?
Aside from parking your car in your garage, you likely use the space to store heavy materials, corrosive products, outdoor maintenance equipment (lawnmower, edge cutter, snow blower, etc.) and much more. Not only is a car and all of this equipment heavy, they can also be the source of motor oil leaks and spills of other liquids that can damage a floor.
To ensure your garage floor is up to these challenges, you’ll want to ensure it is solid, durable, water-resistant and able to support considerable weight. Surfacex offers two solutions that meet all of these criteria and more:
- Polyurea concrete floors
- Epoxy concrete floors
What is a polyurea concrete garage floor?
Polyurea is a very popular floor coating. Used extensively in industrial and commercial buildings, it is now becoming increasingly sought after by the residential sector. The advantages are many:
- Resists oil and corrosive products
- Durable: polyurea concrete flooring is waterproof and resistant to shocks, scrapes and scratches
- Easy to maintain: because polyurea concrete flooring repels dust, it stays clean longer
- Complies with LEED standards (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Dries quickly
What is an epoxy concrete garage floor?
Epoxy is also an excellent option for your garage floor. And because it’s waterproof, it’s an equally good choice for a bathroom or laundry room. Not only does it add a lustrous look to floors, it also offers the following benefits:
- Unparalleled water-tightness
- Ultra-durable surface
- Outstanding resistance
- State-of-the-art flooring product
The Surfacex edge
To increase the performance and accentuate the visual appeal of your garage floor, Surfacex applications include:
- a polyaspartic primer
- vinyl chips for an attractive look
- a thick coat of polycarbamide, which reinforces the durability of your garage floor and makes it easier to maintain.
Still undecided on the type of resurfacing you’d like for your garage? We invite you to visit , and a member of our team will be pleased to provide you with more information.